Monday, March 16, 2009

wow

I went for a walk in Bird Hills Park yesterday wearing shorts.

I saw a fat robin doing its hop, hop, hop.

I had the windows (well, the newer double glass ones that don't have storms) open and there was fresh air in the house.

Is it possible that Spring is here?

I didn't see this coming; I kept waiting for a major Winter depressive period to hit me and whatdayaknow, it never did!

Is Winter really Winter if I don't go through the emotional wringer?

wow.

But hey, while my mood is mighty sunny, my writing production is really lousy. I didn't write a word last week. I wrote two sentences yesterday. I really don't want to write today; I want to go clean up my garden and plant some peas.

Maybe there is a little hope--it is supposed to rain tomorrow.

No comments: