- One of the huge tomatoes and the basil will get mixed with some corn that's been cut off the cob in a salad.
- The wax beans (about half of what there were in the share are pictured above. I got hungry and ate the rest before I remembered to take the photo), one of the mini cabbages, a jalapeno and some thai basil that is growing on my deck will be stir fried with ground pork, diced firm tofu, ginger and garlic, served with rice.
- I think I'll roast the red peppers and make a salad with the cherry tomatoes, garlic, sherry vinegar and olive oil, maybe serve it on baguette slices with some shaved parmesan on top.
- Another huge tomato, an onion and a jalapeno will get mixed with cilantro and lime juice to make pico de gallo which will be served with some shredded raw cabbage, grilled chicken, black beans, and brown rice.
- No idea what I'll do with the kale and broccoli--there isn't really enough of either one to be a star player so they'll have to play nice together somehow.