Thursday, March 10, 2005

Procrastination

What I'm procrastinating about at the moment:

Writing: My Camping Close to Home piece. The Community Observer wants it for their summer issue, but I can't get myself to sit down and revise it.

Knitting: The yellow baby sweater that needs its sleeves. I guess because the sleeves are the boring part.

Reading: I've got more books that I've started and not finished going now than usual. Where oh where has my discipline gone?

Cooking: Thankfully there isn't much stuff rotting in the fridge right now waiting for me to deal with it. I have two big Portobello mushroom caps that need attention, but for once I don't feel a panicked need to cook to justify purchases. The freezer, however, is packed and if I want any more ice cream, I'll have to start preparing some of the other stuff that is in there taking up space.

No comments: