Thursday, November 13, 2008

out of the mouth of my surly babe

I promise I'll stop talking about the election soon. But first I must report this conversation between Fiona and her Granny Jan:

Scene: a small girl and her Granny are driving in the car. On the side of the road, they see someone walking a dalmatian dog.

Granny: Fiona, see the dalmatian? Does that make you think of the 101 Dalmatians movie?

Fiona: I don't like that movie.

Granny: Why not?

Fiona: Because Cruella De Vil wants to take the skins off the puppies and make a coat out of them.

Granny: That is a really mean thing to do. Really nasty.

Fiona: I bet Sarah Palin would do that.

(Granny has to concentrate hard to keep the car on the road because she is laughing so hard.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! Fiona is turning into a great gal.

Alex Harrison said...

Oh. My. God. Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

That is one smart girl!