Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cozy

I've been having some problems storing my MP3 player in my purse--the headphone wires always get tangled up, the player is so small it gets lost at the bottom and when I retrieve it, stray bits of popcorn are statically attached to the player (thanks to Fiona, the popcorn fiend, it seems like there is popcorn everywhere. I found some in my bed the other day which did not please me one bit.)

So I made it a little cozy:
I used some red wool felt, two snaps and a small amount of the miles of bias tape that I made with my cool bias tape maker (and after I made, I had no idea what to do with it).
And now I just have to pick the popcorn off of the felt...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cozy is fabulous! I have the same problem with my MP3 player - what a clever idea. And I just love the red color with the B/W design. I think you should make several more and sell them :)