- This Greek tomato salad will also use some peppers and onions. I'll probably serve it with some simple lamb chops.
- This creamy tomato gazpacho will use a couple of the monster tomatoes.
- More of the tomatoes and an onion will go into lentils with tahini and cumin. I made pita and za'atar bread the other day and I'll probably make it again to go with it.
- The celery, radishes, two of the corn, a cucumber (and any left over peppers) will get tossed together in a salad with mint, oregano, lemon, olive oil and maybe a little feta.
- The kids will eat their corn plain (sigh) and might also be convinced to eat one of the cucumbers.
- The melon will just be cut up, chilled and eaten plain. Maybe the kids will eat some or maybe they'll just dig their feet in and continue to reject most summer fruits...